Pricing: $350 + options + shipping
A super-functional storage and sleeping platform for your 5th gen 4Runner (2010 and newer). This platform is made of ¾ inch baltic birch plywood to stand up to the toughest of uses, whether it be a full load of gear, a fridge, or even a couple of people sleeping in the back of the truck.
Several configurations are available to suit your own camping needs, and I'm happy to consider customization's at your request.
Basic platform - $350 + shipping*
- 3/4" baltic birch plywood platform 2¼" above the existing rear storage floor (aligned with folded down rear seats).
- Two (2) L-tracks, one along each side to secure loads.
- One pull-out shelf, approximately 18" wide.
* local pick-up available and recommended as shipping of this large platform is expensive. Shipped platforms require partial assembly and come with screws, detailed instructions, and all necessary holes pre-drilled. Only a screwdriver is required for assembly. Shipping can result in the scuffing of a platform, which is cosmetic only - it will still function perfectly (and it's going to get banged up in your truck if you use it anyway).
- Second pull-out shelf. $50
- Third L-track in center of platform. $75
- Fridge drawer/slide to fit your fridge. $100 (Note: moves second (included) L-track to center of platform)
- Taller platform supports to allow gear storage below the platform. $35-$50
- Paint - clear polyurethane on the top and sides of the platform, as well as any pull-out shelves. $100